Find Cagayan de Oro

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Plane Found Inside This Restaurant


Inside The SM Branch of Pjoe's Diner
This is their sizzling beef...very small serving...

I asked the waiter if their bangus was boneless and he said "yes" and when I got my order, it's bony bangus! "What the heck?" Don't mess with me man...

The wall art _ SM Branch

Oh well, what I'm talking about here is the P'joes Diner. As far as I know there are 2 branches here in Cagayan de Oro. I googled it and this is what I found -- a short description of the restaurant.

"P'Joes Diner is setting a trend in Northern Mindanao, being the only aviation inspired Americal Style Diner restaurant in Cagayan de Oro. Now with its branch in SM Cagayan de Oro, Pjoes's Diner Jr. features a mini museum, an antique WW11 C-46 transport aircraft and a 4 place Beech light plane, unique landmarks of the city." (kagayan.com)

Talking about the food, let me say it's americanized because almost all of the foods are not natively found (haha). Seriously, I was not impressed of their food and most of all the kind of service they offer. Honestly, the SM branch is out of maintenance and the place has this soury smell inside. Their service crews are not trained well in serving their customers and one instance, they are being impolite and not paying attention to customers needs. Sorry to say this but I guess the owner/manager must take serious attention to this because this really affect the image of the restaurant. I don't hold any grudges on the establishment but this is only a friendly reminder because the owner/manager may not know what is going on with his employees.

Back to the food, well, still palatable but very small in serving and quite expensive compared to Bigby's that eventhough their prices are high, the food serving and the food quality gives justice.

I've never been to the Limketkai branch and I was hoping it will be much better compared to the SM branch. I'll try dining there this week with friends and let's see....



0 comments:

Join The Community Of Cagayan de Oro Reviews

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP